Chronic Pain Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oxycontin Talk

3 posters

Go down

Oxycontin Talk Empty Oxycontin Talk

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:15 pm

Talk about Oxycontin here.

Admin
Admin

https://painmedsforyou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Oxycontin Talk Empty Oxycontin Seller

Post  roxiuser Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:59 am

Looking for seller thats not gonna rip me off I heard this was the site to come to. I have tried 2 other sites DBF and oxy fourm tv. I got ripped by both sites my friend told me he knows the person who started this board and says he started it because he was also ripped off by other sites. I want to buy oxys please contact me if you are a seller and have been verified. Im not sure how this workes but i am here hope it doesnt happen to me again...

roxiuser

Back to top Go down

Oxycontin Talk Empty Re: Oxycontin Talk

Post  Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:10 am

roxiuser wrote:Looking for seller thats not gonna rip me off I heard this was the site to come to. I have tried 2 other sites DBF and oxy fourm tv. I got ripped by both sites my friend told me he knows the person who started this board and says he started it because he was also ripped off by other sites. I want to buy oxys please contact me if you are a seller and have been verified. Im not sure how this workes but i am here hope it doesnt happen to me again...

Oxytyme is the only seller that has been verified and he is good to go. I will be keeping a close eye on him as this is a new site and a new seller.

Admin
Admin

https://painmedsforyou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  oxytyme Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:16 am

roxiuser wrote:Looking for seller thats not gonna rip me off I heard this was the site to come to. I have tried 2 other sites DBF and oxy fourm tv. I got ripped by both sites my friend told me he knows the person who started this board and says he started it because he was also ripped off by other sites. I want to buy oxys please contact me if you are a seller and have been verified. Im not sure how this workes but i am here hope it doesnt happen to me again...

Please look at menu and price list and send message with what you want I will send instructions asap.

oxytyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down