Chronic Pain Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roxicodone

4 posters

Go down

Roxicodone Empty Roxicodone

Post  Admin Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Roxicodone talk here.

Admin
Admin

https://painmedsforyou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty oxys

Post  roxiuser Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:01 am

I am going to post here as well if there is a roxie seller here please contact me or tell me what to do in order to buy here.

roxiuser

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty buyer

Post  roxiuser1 Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:03 am

I want to buy 20pk from oxytyme send me message or instructions please I alos am looking for Soma but I do not want 200?

Also off subject i hate that people can have names so close togather.....

roxiuser1

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty Sellers

Post  Admin Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:08 am

roxiuser wrote:I am going to post here as well if there is a roxie seller here please contact me or tell me what to do in order to buy here.

Right now oxytyme is the only seller and this seller has been verified by the admin staff . He has been tested and has sent us what we requested. Please inform us if he does not contact you in a timely fashion and if you do or do not get your product. This site is new and will not become one of those rip off sites I was taken by 2 of them that is why I created this one.

Admin
Admin

https://painmedsforyou.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty roxie users...

Post  oxytyme Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:13 am

check out my price list in the pricelist section and send me a message with what you are looking for. I will send instructions. After you get order please post feedback on your sell as I need to get off probationary sell list.

I agree roxiuser1 the admin staff needs to look at that name issue i can see that making things very confusing.!

oxytyme

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty Feedback

Post  roxiuser Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am

Thankd for sending my packages I know I did not post after your first 2 packages but I wanted to make sure you were not setting me up to order a big package then stealing my money. I am very happy with your servise i will only buy from you! I know one package took 4 days and I was worried but you gave me tracking info and everything worked out great!

roxiuser

Back to top Go down

Roxicodone Empty Re: Roxicodone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum